- 1957 - mutual recognition followed a visit of Yemeni delegation to Warsaw.
- 1962 - Poland recognized the republican system in the northern part of Yemen (Arab Republic of Yemen)
- 1968 - Poland recognized the republican system in the southern part of Yemen (The People's Democratic Republic of Yemen)
- 1981 - Mr. Abdu Ahmed Rajeh ambassador of South of Yemen to Berlin accredited as the first non-resident ambassador to Warsaw.
- 1983 - Mr. Mohammed Hatem Alkhawi ambassador of North of Yemen to Berlin accredited as the first non-resident ambassador to Warsaw.
- 1983-1989 - Signing the scientific and cultural cooperation agreement, according to which almost 700 Yemeni students got undergraduate and graduate scholarships to universities and institutes in Poland.
- September 1989 - Mr. Yahya Al-Wazer accredited as the first charge d'affaires to Warsaw and opened a new embassy.
- September 1990 - Mr. Mansour Abdul Jalil Abdul Rab accredited as the first Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Yemen to Warsaw.
- 1991 - Mr. Jacek Stępiński, orientalist and professor of Arabic language at the University of Warsaw, accredited as the first ambassador of Poland to the Republic of Yemen.
- 1993-1995 - Yemen downsized the diplomatic representation due the second Gulf War to become a charge d'affaires.
- 1995–2000 - Mr. Yahya Abdul-Rahman al-Iryani accredited as ambassador of Yemen to Poland.
- 2000-2004 - Mr. Abdul Aziz Ahmad Baissy accredited as ambassador of Yemen to Poland.
- 2004-2008 - Mr. Sha'if Saif Bader accredited as ambassador of Yemen to Poland.
- 2008-2012 - Mr. Ali Aklan accredited as ambassador of Yemen to Poland.
- 2012–2016 - the Embassy was downsized to charge d’affaires a.i.
History of Yemeni - Polish Relation
The Offices of the Embassy and the Consular Section of the Republic of Yemen in Warsaw, Poland
The Embassy on the Map