Special measures following the outbreak of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
Following the announcement of the state of epidemic threat by the Polish government, the Embassy of the Republic of Yemen in Warsaw introduces a set of safety measures:
- Reduction of the number of employees to two members of personnel based on a rotation, available during working hours 10:00 - 13:00 from Monday to Friday.
- Conducting all consular activities via registered mail and/or e-mail (except in the case of power of attorney, the principal must appear in person)
- Responding to all inquiries by phone +26 25 60 617 only (during working hours 10:00 - 13:00 from Monday to Friday) and by email (during working hours 9:00 - 16:00 from Monday to Friday)
- Responding to all inquiries via the embassy e-mail from ten in the morning until four in the afternoon.
- In a case of an emergency, the citizens of the Republic of Yemen can contact Mr. Khaled Al-Kathiri at + 48-731773123
- All citizens of the Republic of Yemen currently in Poland are requested to follow the information and recommendations published by the Polish Ministry of Health https://www.gov.pl/web/zdrowie/ and the State Sanitary Inspectorate: https://gis.gov.pl/en/homepage/